Ophelia is our full moon baby that was born in the early morning hours on Friday, 12.13.19.She’s defied the odds stacked against her at birth and is getting ready to celebrate her 4th birthday this coming December.
Ophelia was diagnosed with severe Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy at birth.
It’s really just a fancy way of saying that she suffered from a lack of oxygen and experienced global brain damage from it.
Though several medical doctors have given little hope for Ophelia’s future, we have tried with everything in our power to give her the best life that she can possibly have by finding alternative medicine and therapies to help her.
* Mixed Cerebral Palsy
* Severe Epilepsy
* Cortical Vision Impairment
* Severe Developmental Delay.
* Ophelia receives stem cells (her own adipose tissue) with Dr. Proferock at Total Wellness Medical Center yearly.
We’d like to be able to do this every six months but funds are too limited to be able to do so at this time.
* MNRI HIE conferences every May and October to help integrate reflexes with home therapy. For more info: https://masgutovamethod.com/the-method
* She has had several intensives with Dr. Brandon Crawford at NeuroSolutions Center in Austin and we also follow their home protocol.
Long Term Goals
Our goal is to get Ophelia to Monterrey Mexico to NeuroCytonix. We have had several friends go already and have seen huge gains in their children. I’ll attach several YouTube videos below this to give you an idea of what they do there. The first treatment is $55,000. She will need a second treatment and they give a return discount of $35,000.